Actually she was telling me to hurry back with the goat food. Somebody let us run completely out of Rosie's favorite little goat pellets, so I had to run to town.
That got me out of cooking supper tonight too. Poppy gave me a twenty and said bring us a fish plate from Johnny's Barbecue. That was fine with me after a long hot day in the 94 degree heat, having another yard sale.
We did good today, even better than last Saturday. Why, someone stopped by and bought almost all of Poppy's knives and scopes and hunting stuff. That was fun!
Why, it's Smokey on the trailer? He helped us again today.
Under our feet all day! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Dear friends, here it is almost 10:00 and bed time. Poppy must have dozed off in his chair. Guess I had better get all the animals settled in for the night. Thank you for visiting. Hope to be back tomorrow and catch up.
Love,
Henny

0 Yorumlar