As I join Amy for her Five on Friday I thought I would celebrate the completion of my patchwork blanket with five photos. Do click on the link to see what others have posted. You may remember I set myself the target in August to crochet 300 squares. Not a small number to be sure. Somehow I managed to get them all completed. The squares then travelled to France with us so that I could sew them all together. I must admit that on a few days it was rather hot having an ever growing blanket on my lap. The blanket was completed a week ago and now graces the bed in Muriel's room. Do see the previous post to find out how the room got its name! Now I have to decide on a new project. I wonder what you have all started now that Autumn has arrived. Barbara xxx
0 Yorumlar