Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Comics for January 31


Snakewoman 7
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It's a new week already! It seems that as my life has been stressful lately, time is going so quickly that I don't feel like I can manage it. We made a quick trip out of town Saturday, so yesterday was a panic, and now today seems like it should still be the weekend. Oh well- it was for a fun cause!

My comic list doesn't seem to be getting smaller, so I figured I would add a "drop" list to try and keep track of my purchases. Here is my first try.

Picking up:
52 Week 39
American Virgin #11
Blue Beetle #11
Deathblow #3
Ex Machina #26
Hawkgirl #6 - on the chopping block
Ion #10 (of 12) - almost over!
JSA Classified #22 - on the chopping block
Teen Titans #43- on the chopping block
Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters #7 (of 8) - almost over!
Hunter Killer #11 - on the chopping block
Anita Blake Guilty Pleasures #4 (of 12)
Black Panther #24
Daredevil #93
X-Men #195
Devi #7
Snakewoman #7 - Cover Pictured!
Strangers in Paradise #87

Dropped
JLA Classified #33
Jack of Fables #7
Ultimate Fantastic Four #38

Yikes. I really didn't want to drop Jack of Fables, but it was a great stopping point. I don't like the direction Ultimate Fantastic Four is going, so that was an easy drop. JLA Classified really underwhelmed me last issue, so that has to go as well.

As you can see, there are a few other books on the chopping block depending on how I feel after reading this issue. It sucks to have to do this, but there is no other choice. It is either quit reading comics all together or cut back.

On that note, have a great week and a wonderful night!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar