Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 1920's

Hi All,
I MISS you! The good news is that my Dad is doing great, three weeks out of double knee replacement. We go 3x a week to physical therapy and he is walking great! I have a day off, so I am going for a massage and then taking my Mother for hair color in our little hometown, so I am not traveling anywhere today, yay!
This is just a fun post about my favorite era, the 1920's and some fun fashion photos. Here is Louise Brooks. She had such an interesting look. Dark haired and beautiful...
The cloche hat. I love them...
And the beautiful headscarves. Wowza!
The men were all so nattily dressed in their suits...
Probably my love for Mary Jane pumps comes from the 20's. Ahhh, to have a cup of coffee at an outdoor cafe in the 20's. How cool!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar