After waiting 3 weeks the new 🎄 tree 🎄 arrived yesterday! 12 days later than when I wanted to have it up so I could leisurely decorate it. Dayle wanted to leave the old tree up.. :-) but I suggested we at least set the new one up to see what it looked like. So, my dear long-suffering husband proceeded to do so. When he plugged it in.. just to see if the lights worked.. BOOM.. it was SO pretty that he dismantled the old tree and hauled it out to the barn.
Here he is on a chair hanging some of the higher ornaments.
While I hung ornaments he was pushing the tree back a bit.
I love going through the box of ornaments and seeing my favorites again.
I have never done a theme tree, like all one color and one kind of ornament.. our tree is VERY eclectic, all kinds of things and colors and types.
My carousel is in the family room next to the TV cabinet and now the tree is aglow in the living room. We're getting there! We had to get a new string of battery operated lights for the wreath, I need to string them on there today. I even have some packages to wrap. *<|]:{D
My blog friend Helen Philipps shared her new decor, some cling snowflakes on her window, and so I just had to have some and they look so neat on the windows!
Here they are on our family room window with our outdoor icicle lights shining through.
I hope you and yours are making the best of this holiday even while dealing with the virus stress. Play some carols! Bake some cookies!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
****************************************
*M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
****************************************









0 Yorumlar